Tuesday, 6 August 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
3:15 PM to 5:15 PM
5:45 PM to 7:15 PM
Wednesday, 7 August 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
3:15 PM to 4:30 PM
This Learning Conference is a chance to see how your child is going at school. Your child will run the majority of it as this shows them that ultimately it is their learning. We will use the mid-year report as a guide. New goals will be shared for the key areas and you will have the chance to ask questions and to look at the learning environment. We only have two of these a year so please make an effort to come.
Each interview is 15 minutes long. Please ensure you arrive on time for each interview.
Booking your interviews
The booking website will open Friday, 26 July at 6:00 PM, and will close Wednesday, 7 August at 7:00 AM.
1. Go to parentinterviews.co.nz, enter the event code 7NCUH4YH and click Go.
2. Enter your name, email address and the names of the students you wish to make bookings for.
3. Select the teachers you’d like to book by ticking the checkbox beside their name, and then click the Book Interviews button at the bottom of the page.
4. Using the timetable, click the Book button beside the time slot you’d like to book for the teacher. You’ll be asked to confirm your booking.
5. Continue until you’ve booked all teachers.
Once you’re finished, you can view your timetable by clicking My Interviews at the top of the page. You can also print a PDF timetable to take to your interviews.
Before your interviews, you’ll receive an email reminder containing your timetable. If you need to cancel any interviews, you can do so by following the link in the email you received when you first signed up.