These will be held in two weeks and are a great chance to meet the teacher and have a look around the class. This is for Year 4 and up students. Younger students will be on their 6 month and year-long anniversaries. Please call the office if you don’t have access to the internet to book.
Goal Setting Conferences Years 4-8
|Wednesday, 4 March||12:30 pm to 2:00 pm
2:15 pm to 3:30 pm
3:45 pm to 5:00 pm
|Thursday, 5 March|| 3:00 pm to 4:15 pm
4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
5:45 pm to 6:00 pm
These conferences are a chance to meet with your child’s teacher and to look at the goals they have set, ask questions, look around the room and check all communication details are correct. We look forward to seeing you again.
Each interview is 15 minutes long. Please ensure you arrive on time for each interview.
Booking your interviews
The booking website will open Wednesday, 12 February at 3:00 PM, and will close Tuesday, 3 March at 9:00 PM.
- Go to parentinterviews.co.nz, enter the event code CC3U5JMS and click Go.
- Enter your name, email address and the names of the students you wish to make bookings for.
- Select the teachers you’d like to book by ticking the checkbox beside their name, and then click the Book Interviews button at the bottom of the page.
- Using the timetable, click the Book button beside the time slot you’d like to book for the teacher. You’ll be asked to confirm your booking.
- Continue until you’ve booked all the teachers.
Once you’re finished, you can view your timetable by clicking My Interviews at the top of the page. You can also print a PDF timetable to take to your interviews.
Before your interviews, you’ll receive an email reminder containing your timetable. If you need to cancel any interviews, you can do so by following the link in the email you received when you first signed up.