St Anne’s Catholic School Parents and Friends’ Association
We are a small group of dedicated parents and a friend of St Anne’s committed to supporting the educational experience of your children through fundraising initiatives and fun activities for the students.
In 2015 the Parents and Friends’ association has raised funds for a visit from the LIFE Education Trust, funded transport for school swimming and the junior school trip to the A and P show, sports equipment, and our annual end of the year fun day for the children.
We meet monthly; these meetings are advised in the school newsletter. The meetings are for any parents and friends who would like to attend.
Our current committee executives are:
Jasmine Haines: President
Penny Cherry: Treasurer
Sharyn Beccard: Secretary
What we need:
- Easter/Christmas raffles – we always appreciate people selling tickets, help collecting tickets, counting money etc
- Supporting our fundraising initiatives
- People with businesses or who know businesses in the neighbourhood willing to offer support
- People with fresh fundraising ideas and a willingness to help
- Any skill that you would be willing to contribute to our community
If you are interested in joining the committee please contact one of our committee members or come along to a meeting. Thank you and we look forward to having you on board.